Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wheel Arch Flares

Werneroeder

Country Flag
uk
Evening All,
Does anyone know where I can get hold of a full set of wheel arch flares for my 2003 Amazon?
I have posted this in the wanted section as well but no joy.

Formverk make all the flares for Arctic Trucks which happen to be the only LC100's i have seen with flares .

How big a fender flare do You need?
As in how many mm wide?

I have seen the "scew on type wide eyebrow style " that one often sees for widened Defenders fitted to a LC100 lately. I am struggeling to remember the name of the makers.... Might have been Aussi....
If You want I can throw up a link if I come across them.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
How big a fender flare do You need?
As in how many mm wide?

I have seen the "scew on type wide eyebrow style " that one often sees for widened Defenders fitted to a LC100 lately. I am struggeling to remember the name of the makers.... Might have been Aussi....
If You want I can throw up a link if I come across them.
Yes, please.

They do these for the 80, don't know if they will fit the 100

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182379261740

Much the same as in one of my postings above.
I will probably get shot (again) for posting this, but anyways; I have had very unhealthy experiences in tha past where vendors have reassured me how similar the 80 & the 100 are. So stuff going onto a J10 are not nessesarily a GOOD fit to a J8 & vica versa. At least if we are talking about "straight forward bolt on bits"....

Hi
Yes we sell the kut snake flares, the ones on ebay above are ours.

We can get a set for the 100 series, but they are the wider ones..

image.jpg

Kut snake have reduced the cost of the flares as they are bringing bigger quantitites in now so we can do this set for £ 440 now

Back