Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wheel Cover (rear)

The post office were bizarrely saying that they couldnt proceed with an insurance claim, as they reckon the ship was only due to arrive on the 30th Sept.... :crazy: Anyway the supplier was due to lodge the claim on the 30th as the Post Office instructed. I've asked them to let me know if they have lodged the claim.

well well well, what have we here? :mrgreen:

DSCF0445.JPG

DSCF0443.JPG

Yes, some of them have arrived!

3 parcels were sent, to minimise chance of customs charges and 2 have now arrived at my address. 1 was sent to Crispin. So I guess the post office was right when they said the ship was arriving last week. Crispin, you *should* be getting a parcel any day now.

Please send me your addresses and I will arrange to post these out.. I will check which sizes/colours are in these 2 parcels and will dish out according to whoever ordered/paid first? Sound fair?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Kevin, bloody hell, that must be the slowest ship in the world
Great news
PM sent, I am not sure but was I the only person who ordered a gray half cover?
Cheers Chap :dance:

Julian said:
PM sent, I am not sure but was I the only person who ordered a gray half cover?
Cheers Chap :dance:
If so, then yours is here :thumbup:

PM sent, thanks for all your efforts in this Kevin, much appreciated. TBH I think they should've put the mainsail up on that boat, or at least started the engine in the doldrums :p

Mine was the other half cover, the khaki one...

Jim.

I had a hard time explaining to the wife that the slip from the postman was not something I had bought. I had no clue what it was. I shall collect them from PO today.

I know Locrep ordered one, he is down the road from me so I can get one to him. Happy to distribute from my end if you like,.

Almost fell off my chair when I read this....

I believe mine was a Khaki one to fit 265/75/R16...

PM on its way...

Many thanks Kevin for the personal delivery, I shall have a first fitting when I get to Lincomb tomorrow, can't fit it yet as I have to get the wheel carrier fixed first. I shall be coming to Lincomb via 4x4 R-Us at Warwick where they are repairing it.
See you there sometime tomorrow afternoon chaps.
Chas

Received mine and mega happy with it.
Took it's time but it was worth the wait.

Fitted mine Friday afternoon at Lincomb, looks terrific :thumbup: , thanks Kevin.
Chas

so are we still waiting for the delivery of one package from SA? or are they all here?

Back