Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wheel Nuts?

Umar

Country Flag
uk
I bought these wheels in the summer which I've still not fit on the truck they are 8x16 et0. Going to go with stock tyre size but the question is which wheel nuts do I need. The stock nuts have a washer (not sure why) but when I've tried them on the wheel they don't appear to fit the washer part seems to be too wide as the nut doesn't seat in the taper or at least it feels that way. Do I also need new nuts and which ones?? Pics for reference:

C87F6779-47A2-4C6B-A91F-2FEE9AC3DDB3_zpsbzuwsfnm.jpg

445C911E-B0B3-41DA-A5FD-76DBD6680CFA_zpstst86iio.jpg

A55B8ABE-B56A-4E44-BB42-97DE2DDCCE04_zpsrvckm8c5.jpg

I'd say they should be wheel specific for that type. Maybe the older "cone" type might do the job or alternativly they look like the deeper type Shogun nuts would work.

Yes you need the cone type nuts. I have two 80's one with each type of nut / wheel which means I can't swap them over without swapping the nuts too.

I have a spare set of cone nuts as I have changed my wheels.

Well if you can't find a home for them SC I certainly could.......

I should have said that I think the 90 series only ever came with flange nuts. But the others still fit

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Raguna wheels . Don't think they would suit your truck Umar but they would look great on Helen's truck if you wanna sell em :whistle:

Last edited:
:icon-biggrin: Shayne you can buy the truck with the wheels if I ever decide to sell it

Back