Wheel offset

silvercruiser

Mar 22, 2010
Essex
I have 30mm wheel spacers on my wheels and they rub slighlty on the front mud flaps when on full lock so this should give you and indication of how much offset you want.

Joe

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

fridayman

Jun 25, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
Garage
silvercruiser said:
I have 30mm wheel spacers on my wheels and they rub slighlty on the front mud flaps when on full lock so this should give you and indication of how much offset you want.

Joe
What offset are your rims?

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in europe
Feb 24, 2010
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Garage
80 wheels on a 90 are about the same as 90 wheels with 30mm spacers. Simon had some and then got a set of 80. Result without spacers was the same. I had 30mm on my 90 at one point and so has Cleanandgreen. Never had an issue with them rubbing. I found that tyre choice made a bigger difference on rubbing that spacers did. BFG muddies are very square and rubbed - 265 75 16.

Chris

fridayman

Jun 25, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
Garage
OK, I think I get it now. If I were to order modular wheels (I'm looking at the rim tyre combos that some offer), will the seller know what offset I need for a LC90, or 80..? Or do I need to be able to tell them exactly what I am after?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks