Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

where are the change and transfer vents

xavi4wd

Country Flag
spain
He estado alargando las válvulas de ventilación en ambos diferenciales. Creo que el cambio y la transferencia también los tienen pero no los veo. Sabes donde mirar
Gracias

I think that the transfer case breather will be near to the top of the transfercase and the transmission breather will be a pipe that attaches to the plate that locates the gear shifter on a manual 90 series. I think thats what you mean.. :thumbup:

[QUOTE = "iwan_t24, publicación: 1547328, miembro: 6524"]
Creo que el respiradero de la caja de transferencia estará cerca de la parte superior de la caja de transferencia y el respiradero de la transmisión será un tubo que se conecta a la placa que ubica la palanca de cambios en una serie 90 manual. Creo que eso es lo que quieres decir.:pulgar arriba:
[/ CITAR]

Si eso es, lo que está diciendo, debe verse desde el interior del coche, donde están las palancas de cambio. ???

I believe for the transmission it will be at the top of the gearbox where the gear lever mounts... I'm not using a translator but I know that you intend to extend the breathers!

P1020388.JPG

I just gone out and taken a picture of where it is where the pencil is pointing at. From the cabin there's a good chance you can get to it, I think so...

Will you extend them to the top of the snorkel on your 95 series?

I

[QUOTE = "iwan_t24, publicación: 1547342, miembro: 6524"]
Creo que para la transmisión estará en la parte superior de la caja de cambios donde se monta la palanca de cambios ... ¡No estoy usando un traductor, pero sé que tienes la intención de extender los respiraderos!

[ATTACH = full] 169355 [/ ATTACH]

Simplemente salí y tomé una foto de dónde está apuntando el lápiz. Desde la cabaña hay muchas posibilidades de que puedas llegar, creo que sí ...

¿Los extenderá hasta la parte superior del tubo de su serie 95?

yo
[/ CITAR]
exacto es lo que necesito. Muchas gracias
Intentaré poner un tubo en la parte superior del motor,
espero que la válvula esté roscada

You're welcome mate.. glad to help. But you lost me on the last phrase! LOL

You want to upgrade the turbo? The thing is with the 1kzt e you have to watch for high egt's because they can cause cylinder head problems..

But the 1kzte turbo is a bit too small on the exhaust side, but a bigger turbo could cause problems as you will drive it harder and you live in a warmer climate.

If you can increase the fuel on your 95 then it can improve performance.. @Shayne

exhaust gas temperature egt is the risk.. :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
[QUOTE = "iwan_t24, publicación: 1547344, miembro: 6524"]
De nada, amigo ... encantado de ayudar. ¡Pero me perdiste en la última frase! Jajaja

[USER = 8253] [USER = 8253] @Shayne [/ USER] [/ USER]

[/ CITAR]
muchas gracias
En la última frase me refiero a cómo está montada la válvula de ventilación ya que no veo en la foto los 6 lados de la tuerca

Le he puesto una válvula de regulación en el tubo, para subir un poco la presión (700-800gr) y va mucho mejor.

Last edited:
Its the exhaust down pipe that restricts the 1kz-te theres only enough room in it to dump turbo pressure or release exhaust gas - not both at the same time :icon-rolleyes:

Turning up the fuel a notch is not likely to hurt anything though just pull the cap off the top of the fuel pump with pliers undo the 10mm lock nut and turn the little 6mm centre nut clockwise a tiny little bit .

Smoke is heat and if you turn it up to much the exhaust will smoke when you blip the throttle so turn the fuel down a bit .

You may have to do the same several times to feel the difference but it takes 2 minutes and better that than accidentally turning it up to much and ending up with a runaway engine set to detonate :icon-surprised:

Imagine a clock face i turn the screw 1 minute at a time blipping the throttle looking for smoke then add another minute , they are all different but if i see a black cloud at 5 minutes then i turn it back to 4 and go for a test run .

Its a free and easy power upgrade but its not magic overdo it and you will regret it - because of that stupid downpipe coming off the turbo .

Last edited:
Back