Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Where can I get Fender Flares?

Personally I would avoid fiberglass ones like the standard Toyota ones, or the ones on the link above as they arnt very tough and crack very easily. :thumbdown:

What you want are ABS plastic ones that are super flexible and wont break! :icon-twisted:

Like these. :icon-wink:

http://ala-plast.com/cz/off-road-4x4/poszerzenia-nadkoli-do-toyota-land-cruiserj70.html
Bought , its part of a project to turn it into a camper, it's going to have some restoration work this year, re painted in a two tone colour, poptop roof fitted, I've sourced new mirrors with integral indicators, led rear lights, clear front indicators.

Fibreglass can be as strong or weak as you choose Ben just depends on the resin mix and how many layers of mat .

Bought , its part of a project to turn it into a camper, it's going to have some restoration work this year, re painted in a two tone colour, poptop roof fitted, I've sourced new mirrors with integral indicators, led rear lights, clear front indicators.
Where did you get the led rear lights and clear indicators?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'm watching these on eBay they are from Thailand (isn't everything!) I think they would fit a lj70/71
s-l200.jpg

Toyota LandCruiser LJ78 4Door Crystal Head Corner Bumper Lamp + Led Tail lights

Back