Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Where to get a KZJ78 windscreen?

Wills

Country Flag
great_britain
Just wondering if anyone knows where I could get a new windscreen for my KZJ78? Mine has 4 chips, three large and one small one in the direct field of view (not an MOT failure, but I'd really like to get a new one anyway).

Toyota UK says they cant get that part for me.

Cheers!

A local mobile glass chip repair fella made my chipped screen look new again in about 10 minutes . I gave him 20 quid because neither of us had any loose change .

Last edited:
I am told Megazip.net ship glass worldwide. You could try Autoglass or any of the replacement boys but it will be best if you fit it yourself.

Any of the windscreen/glass companies will be able to supply one. Might be worth checking your car insurance as some companies offer glass cover in the policy. :icon-wink:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yeh I thought that from the front of the doors on KZJ78 back was identical to the new 76 Stationwagon - Does anyone know if this includes the windscreen? I checked Megazip and they were charging over $1000 for a new one, whereas a company in Australia is selling them for $110, but noone can tell me if its the correct one yet.

Thanks for all the suggestions, I'm going to try a company like autoglass next.

update: there are two types of windscreens (amongst others) those with the permanent black surround and those without....(new models have the black version including a little VIN number cutout)

Yeh I thought that from the front of the doors on KZJ78 back was identical to the new 76 Stationwagon - Does anyone know if this includes the windscreen? I checked Megazip and they were charging over $1000 for a new one, whereas a company in Australia is selling them for $110, but noone can tell me if its the correct one yet.

Thanks for all the suggestions, I'm going to try a company like autoglass next.
If you value your sanity Will, don't let Autoglass fit it.

Back