Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Where's all the Prado's

BIG clean GREEN

Garage
Ayup all,
A mate of mine is well impressed by my Prado LWB so much so he too want's one, it must be a LWB as he needs it for towing a c/van, thing is we can't find any locally ( Chesterfield ) when I bought mine 3 yrs ago they were 10 a penny and every other garage was doing imports, he's also thinking of a Pajero but I've had one of them and told him it has to be Toyota !! So does anyone know where to look ?

Cheers,

Nick.

They pop up on fleabay all the time - I have a search that gives me a digest of all landcruisers listed every morning... It doesn't take long for them to crop up inyour area - thats how I found my 80... ;-)

Sorry if im stating the obvious, but have you looked at Colorados? they are the same as Prados except not imported.

Yes, we had that conversation only this morning Rob. Thing is with the imports, they tend to be MUCH better underneath. Which if you are not that good on the spanners is a definite plus point. You should see under neath Nick's Prado. It's like new and a pleasure to work on. The Prado also gets an intercooler and as his mate wants it for towing, the little extra umph might be nice.

Chris

Back