Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wheres my brake disc

nick_the_fish

Supporter
Country Flag
great_britain
Looking at overhauling the brakes. Front brake discs haven't ever been changed and are looking pretty bad. Not that convinced by drilled/ grooved/ dimpled discs so going to replace with stock Toyota ones (unless anyone want to convince me otherwise??) so jumped onto toyota.epc data but couldn't see them on there

Screenshot 2019-06-19 at 19.30.04.png

Pretty sure Toyota don't use black magic to stop 105's so anyone any ideas where they hide brake disc's on Toyota.epc data?

Brembo do discs for 80's and 100's ,
I have a set on my 80 and they seem very good with genuine 100 series pads....
Can't remember what I paid for them though but no doubt cheaper than OE .

Another vote for Brembo here, both for discs and friction materials, they last well and have a soft progressive bite that i haven't sensed since being able to find Ferodo pads years ago, have them on all the family cars now, noticeably the family Aygo no longer eats discs and pads, the OE sets it chewed through in no time.

ECP usually have them and when they have an online sale on you'll struggle to beat the price.

Just to add to my above post, if anyone decides on Brembo from ECP, suggest you take advantage of 'click and collect' option, if they have an online sale on its cheaper than just walking in and paying over the counter, and you can check the parts are correct at the time, unfortunately i've received the wrong parts from them at various times when delivered and its a nuisance having to send them back and re-order.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back