Not open for further replies.

toolsplus

Country Flag
portugal
Haven't heard from Tony the 120 owner from Cyprus
he helped me out many times
anyone know what happened to him?

Cheers

Toolsplus, as you asked what happened to TonyC, he was deleted and given the green circle, without consultation or his knowledge, after 2 members called for him to be banned.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Spot on Andy, a real down to earth Yorkshireman, with reams of knowledge that was readily passed on with pleasure, to the point where he would give out personal contact details to help others. Any of his 120 modifications were for the longevity and economy of the cruiser, well thought out and executed, not experimental or lashed up, as per the drive you experienced.

Maybe if Tony sees this he can be persuaded to come back? It would definitely be a massive benefit for us 120 owners as he was one of the major 120 contributors and was obviously appreciated by a lot of people.

Yes even though i hated my 120 and anything with a D4d in it....I liked Tony, We always had a light hearted To and Fro about how Crap the 120 is, But as i said it was all light hearted Pinch of Salt Kinda Stuff... Im not sure why he's not here any more, But Id like to see him Back, "Lets be fair you 120 owners need all the help you can Get :lol: ......There 'ya' go a bit of light hearted Tongue in Cheek stuff, ..... Tony would get it!...

Higgy, agree with all of that, you had the best 120 on here, lol, and yes Tony liked the banter and laffs with the rest of us.
Karl, agree with that, but I think there are 2 hopes to TonyC coming back, Bob and no, after he was ousted by minority member pressure.

Ah well, Never mind, I might pop along to the other side and say Hello!....... Im sure you can fill his Shoes Tractionman

Hahaha, good idea Higgy, and theres probably no one on 120 forum that can fill his shoes adequately, least of all me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back