Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Where's Tony from Cyprus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, that all depends if those who didnt want to jump on the bandwagon 1st time around, jump on now to make them a majority. Perhaps we will see who.

I thought he had been asked to leave from pressure by others.
I believe he chose to leave, not really sure why, but his account has been deleted at his request
He outed himself as a racist.
" I have re-framed from commenting on here lately , but I found I can not stop my self from saying this , you must be Asian because when I lived in the UK in west yorkshire Asians were massive in numbers and only they the drug dealer and Pimp type used to put bigger wheels and even larger tires at the back on SUVs , you do better to own a typical Asian SUV like BMW X5 , Audi Q7 , Range Rover sport or Porsche but i replied uv , the Landcruiser is for the sensible person and not someone addicted to bling and pose as or look like a drug dealer or pimp the two favorite trades that younger Asian men aspire to be . This is probably my last post on here "
and so the last post sounded for Tony.
after he was ousted by minority member pressure.
He wasn't pushed , he jumped.
So that means the majority want him back!
if the 5 or 6 that want him back constitute a majority that would make the entire membership of the club about 10. If any of you agree with Tony's comments that iv'e pasted above just say so so we all know where you stand.As for him coming back , i'm indifferent but just as other Landcruiser sites exist there are forums where racists gather to express their views. I for one don't think that this club should be one of them .

Took a while GOB, but you jumped on. You're not indifferent, expressed by your opinion as usual.
He is not racist at all, perhaps could have given more detail for his long experience of certain people who have big wheel little wheel syndrome, but that wouldn't interest you and your thinking in general. Thankyou for your view letting us know where you stand.

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The shame of it all really is that Sid put his first post up on April 13.... Which prompted some Unsavoury and unnecessary comments Not only from Tony but from a few members... Now.. Dear old Sid whoever he may be departed on April 10th... Did he ever fit big wheels?? No of course he didn't. He was just One of Many 100's of folk who come on the site, Ask a, lets be honest, a F@&king stupid question.. Then 'Fucks' off never to be heard of again.... It all had a Wiff of Vincent Cam about it to be Fair... Remember Him?.... I don't give a Fuck weather Tony comes back or not, (Tony will understand).. Yes his remarks were questionable. but he was not the only guilty one... Even Sid's second post had the Gloves coming off, Which sent the Thread on a downward spiral from then on....... SO SID DID YOU EVER FIT YOUR BIG FUCKING WHEELS????????? Fuck it Delete me if you want...

Fair post Higgy, and Sid answered and gave good account of himself, without the posse riding in.
Expected from a certain person where he is not so squeaky clean himself with abuse to other members, and finding fault with everything and anything. Perhaps we should push to have him deleted. Anarchy.

Last edited:
Tony isn't a racist he just made some daft comments in one post. His cruiser knowledge is a big loss and as this is a cruiser site he should be here.

I know a few people on this thread and don't know any of them to be racist either.

For me this is about cruisers and nothing else.

He is not racist at all, perhaps could have given more detail for his long experience of certain people who have big wheel little wheel syndrome, but that wouldn't interest you and your thinking in general. Thankyou for your view letting us know where you stand.
= pure gibberish :tearsofjoy:

Well, as an expert GOB you would know, and I bow to your superior knowledge in all things on this forum, EXCEPT Landcruisers. Thankyou.

Last edited:
I'll stick my head over the parapet and say .....
This is a site about Landcruiser's with many knowledgeable people on it that contribute .... the PC crazy world is one that I hoped was left behind when talking to a bunch of fellow Cruiser owners.... we all have different views and surely we are all robust enough to have a laugh and a joke , take the pi55 out of each other , and not get offended by those that hold different views.... we are all grown ups...
I would welcome Tony back to this forum.... we as group are the poorer for him not being here.... as we would be if GOB left because he was offended.... can't we all act our age and remember words are just that... words....

if the 5 or 6 that want him back constitute a majority that would make the entire membership of the club about 10. If any of you agree with Tony's comments that iv'e pasted above just say so so we all know where you stand.As for him coming back , i'm indifferent but just as other Landcruiser sites exist there are forums where racists gather to express their views. I for one don't think that this club should be one of them .

very good, you have learnt your trade well..

so anyone who sticks up for tony is now a racist. like taking the knee. if you dont, you must be a racist.
by the definition of the term racist, his post is not racist.
a bit daft, a bit bad taste maybe.

the irony of all this is. the over use of any word, and used inappropriately, dilutes its meaning.
the very people who claim to be the champion of progressive values, are in fact causing resentment and division.

I would call Tony's remarks More pointing towards Stereotypical stereotyping, Than an all out Racist comment........ If anyone can get their head around it..... But im sure someone will come on here now and say "Stereotyping a race is racism"...... You cant win.... So if im Misanthropic, does that make me a Racist? Because i have a natural dislike to Humans, all Humans. :think: ............... Please lets leave this one here, Or we will just have a thread rant about racism.... Actually we've had Covid/Brexit/NHS/.....The list goes on....... Tony will soon be forgotten about.. As would I if i decided to leave, Or anyone else.... Its a Human thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back