Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Whilst at Sainsburgers a couple of weeks ago...

Gav Peter

Country Flag
england
Before the Sankey had its new wheel package fitted, I had to call in to Sainsburgers on the way home for a few odds & sods for Polyester's birthday.

Parked up in the back of beyond as needed 3½ spaces with the trailer on...

Just set off on the hike back to the shop when all I hear is 'WOW!!! What a cool car mister!!!"

There's your man, a wee chap in a school uniform & on he goes... 'That is the coolest car I've ever seen.... Can I take some photos?'

Hey, fill your boots bloke & I have a breif chat explaining that its a Land Cruiser that he wants & what I've done to MUX to make him thus before leaving the wee man to enjoy...

As I get my trolley out of the shed, I cast a glance back to make sure the little fecker hasn't set fire to me MUX just in time to see him getting back into his parents car...

Any prize off the top shelf if you can guess the parents mode of transport...

I almost p!ssed myself laughing!!!!

Gav Peter said:
Any prize off the top shelf if you can guess the parents mode of transport...
Land Rover, Jeep, BMW? I claim my prize, I want a big Teddy Bear :lol: :lol:
Chas

Err, Trabant? NSU Prince, Ginetta, Wolsley 6?

OK I give up. Oh, Disco?

C

You cant post a question like that, and then go off line!
Definitely a green Oval!

Gav Peter said:
Any prize off the top shelf
:think: what kind of "top shelf" items are we talking? Magazines or videos?

:p

I'm with Chris, reckon it was a disco

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well done chaps - it was an all but brand new Range Rover Sport!!!

We must continue to get these young chaps converted from the dark side ;) As I walked off, I watched him circling MUX taking pics from all angles!!! Hope his Dad got the net too :lol:

On the way back from Lincomb we stopped at Tescos in the 40 - still muddy. A late model Mitsi crew cab with some extra bits on stopped 2 bays away and the bay in between was empty. Out steps a 18-19 year old complete with hoodie, stops dead in tracks and says, " Hey Mister, that's the coolest car I've ever seen. I want one just like that" His mum got out of the other side and dragged his away giving him an earful... I only had time to thank him before she gave me the evil eye!
The kids at the local secondary school have been heard to refer to my 40 as 'an animal'.
Maybe some of these younguns are starting to appreciate the finer points of Land Cruisers!

Regards,

Back