White lettering on tyres....IN or OUT...?

sae70

Supporter
I am in uk
Aug 10, 2010
Witham, Essex, United Kingdom
Garage
Was wondering what everyone thinks about it as I'm not decided one way or the other really with regards to the tyres that I will be fitting to Fiery. I've always had mine white lettering out but my m8 on the other hand has always had his white lettering in :D So was doing nothing & thought I'd start this small discusion off :D Any thoughts or experiences then :?: Photos would be good :thumbup: Anyone got any pics of theirs each way :?:

Chas

Supporter
I am in england
Mar 15, 2010
Merton Park London
Garage
My last set of Coopers had the white inside, the present set has it outside, but I think the next set will be back inside.
Chas

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Paul

I am in england
Mar 1, 2010
Southampton
Garage
Mine are in as thats how they came on the rims, but getting them changed to out when i get the balancing done. I have a friendly tyre fitter :thumbup:

sae70

Supporter
I am in uk
Aug 10, 2010
Garage
:shock: Blimey can't believe to response :D Seems to be a leaning more towards OUT then :think:

Cossack said:
My last set of Coopers had the white inside, the present set has it outside, but I think the next set will be back inside
Chas did you get any pics of it IN then OUT then IN :?:

sae70

Supporter
I am in uk
Aug 10, 2010
Garage
Ryan Thomson said:
that's an old photo... honest :oops: ...it's gone now.

Here's a photochopped white / black out.
DSC_0327-1-3.jpg

DSC_0327-1-2.jpg
Nice work Ryan :thumbup: Clever thinking with the ol' photoshop :D And KM2's to boot :mrgreen: I have to say I like the look of it both way & I'm not sure I favour one over the other :roll: :D Can you photoshop the truck to be RED :?: :p :D

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks