Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wholly electric cars

Nothing wrong with steam power as such, it's how you heat the water that's the "problem". Can you imagine if there was a move to bring back steam locos and the mental anguish that would cause to the Eco's?

Hydrogen fuel cells with home based production by splitting water with “green energy”. future technology to do it on board so you fill a tank with water.

could invest in magnetic energy production “poles alike” forces to turn generators.

I have wondered why conventional cars can't be turned into power generators so you plug in to upload electricity to the grid , if or how it could be done is beyond me but can you imagine the output of 1.4 billion dynamos , power stations might be replaced by huge transformers !

That is possible with some current electric cars and the power exchange system.

You could have hit the nail right on the head Frank, why don't we invest in more efficient steam power possibilities. Come back James Watt
Nuclear powered traction engines..... ;-) chaps we've solved it..... no need for those boring leccy vehicles now

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Individual transport - a single vehicle , 1500 KG of metal and plastic to move 1 person - is'n really a rational answer to moving folks around.In my village as a child coaches would leave every morning taking folks to the large car factories nearby.As a teenager i could afford to get a train to London on a Saturday for a day out.Back then most families had one car , mostly used for leisure.Now everyone in the household has a vehicle & a telephone which allows them to be at the beck and call of their employer. Peoples lives are now fragmented so being without your own car is increasingly difficult.You need a reliable car , to get to work to pay for the car....

If they do eventually Phase out Diesel and Petrol, Whats going to happen when lets say the local Hospital has a Power cut, "Quick Fire up the Back up... 'Erm Err' Battery Thingy... .. :confusion-shrug:

Some places are already running hydrogen back up and PSUs.

Maybe biofuels have s bigger part to play

I still think Hydrogen is the future but I will be well dead and creating more oil to turn into diesel by then.

Last edited by a moderator:
The vaccine is Gods' plan to save the World. 98% of people who take it will die. The rest will have to turn over a new leaf (as in GREEN, get it?)

Found this while watching a Joe Rogan pod cast, The guy from Icon 4x4, I think there is a you tube Vid of his 80 build for Joe, Interesting point on EVs... Rogans pod casts are always interesting, Great diverse guests, Iv been following him for a while..

Back