Whoop I have a garage..

TobyJug

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2010
Messages
379
Garage
Finally...
only 500 yards from my house.....

So now I can start working on the truck and bike....

It already has a workbench and everything...
I will make some pictures over the weekend when I have cleaned it out a bit...

Time to start collecting tools and stuff...
 

Gav Peter

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2010
Messages
4,843
Country Flag
england
Looking forward to seeing the VIP list for the grand opening :thumbup:
 

TobyJug

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2010
Messages
379
Garage
Gavlad said:
Looking forward to seeing the VIP list for the grand opening :thumbup:

haha you don't need an invitation to pop round Gav you know that...
 

Gav Peter

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2010
Messages
4,843
Country Flag
england
I'll be popping down your way soon to get a CB set from Jan so drop me an address & I'll come round for the grand tour of your new estate dude :cool:
 
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

TobyJug

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2010
Messages
379
Garage
Gavlad said:
I'll be popping down your way soon to get a CB set from Jan so drop me an address & I'll come round for the grand tour of your new estate dude :cool:

huh? hey has fucked off to London...

but yeh drop in any time...
 

Gav Peter

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2010
Messages
4,843
Country Flag
england
Oh... Thats a blow :sick: When did he depart Runcorn?

Guess its off to Maplins for the CB instead :cool:
 

TobyJug

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2010
Messages
379
Garage
Gavlad said:
Oh... Thats a blow :sick: When did he depart Runcorn?

Guess its off to Maplins for the CB instead :cool:

1st of January...

noooooo don't buy one from Maplins...
have pmmed you..
 

ignat

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2010
Messages
524
Garage
Country Flag
south_africa
TobyJug said:
Finally...
only 500 yards from my house.....

So now I can start working on the truck and bike....

It already has a workbench and everything...
I will make some pictures over the weekend when I have cleaned it out a bit...

Time to start collecting tools and stuff...

:text-worthless:

Sorry been waiting to use that smiley :lol:
 

TobyJug

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2010
Messages
379
Garage
ignat said:
:text-worthless:

Sorry been waiting to use that smiley :lol:

whahahahaha I will have to make a few pictures over the weekend...
when I have cleaned it out.. :D
 

TobyJug

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2010
Messages
379
Garage
Getting there...

Just a pile of coal to move and a FULL beer-fridge to get...

oh yes and more tools and my metal lockers need moving in... :mrgreen:

Foto-0047.jpg


Foto-0049.jpg


Foto-0050.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Foto-0047.jpg
    Foto-0047.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 68
  • Foto-0049.jpg
    Foto-0049.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 61
  • Foto-0050.jpg
    Foto-0050.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 72
Top