Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wild driving - Showtime & Tim Cameron

Andrew Prince

Following this thread, I watched some of the other videos of the truck/buggy and driver, Tim Cameron - it appears he's something of a celebrity among the rock-buggy fraternity of the Southern US :mrgreen: And a hillbilly of note...

Anyway, the green buggy (Hellraiser) has been sold and he built a new rig late last year (Showtime) - the engine with new headers sounds unbelievable, especially just off idle. Enjoy!

[youtube:3h1i66bk]OATG76ARb5g[/youtube:3h1i66bk]

Even more insane!! I wonder how long an 80's CV joints would last in this use? Unbelievable that nothing broke!

Note the enormous rock it spins out the back at 0.24!! The waiting vehicle decided to retreat further after that! :lol:

[youtube:mavydsn1]cWqHM6xX1cY[/youtube:mavydsn1]

And another - looks great in HD! Some impressive technology with the 4wheel steering - he can steer either axle independently (including "setting" the rear wheels in a particular line) or simultaneously. He seems to use normal front wheel steering most of the time and use the rear steering when he needs the additional turning.

This clip is good because you see more skill and finesse, although he can't resist unleashing the 700+ horses every now and again :twisted:

[youtube:368ix22h]9kIEDMe33T4[/youtube:368ix22h]

Back