Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

will these do for my 80...(tyres)

I think most people are happy with 285/75/16s but I dont know if you have any lift or whether they're ok on standard height.

I stuck a 16" Colorado wheel on the front just to have a look, things seemed a little close thats all, Maybe the centres offset different... The truck came with 20" low profiles. So iv never seen it with standard 16" wheels on before.... Thats why i asked... Its on standard shocks and springs (No lift) Nick

Heyup Higgy, take no notice of Nick, after all he's only running those crappy BFG's so what would he know??

BTW hi Nick xx

Going back to Higgy's Q, I've had a set of these " Standard size" 275 Cooper Zeons on a 24V 80 series. Theres nothing not to like about them, they grip the road well in dry or wet , obviously they don't clear deep puddles like an all terrain or perform off road like them either. The one thing I found, driving on them for about 5k miles was that they weren't as quiet on the road as I would have expected. Both the BFG AT KO and KO2 are quieter. I note that they are considerably cheaper though than the BFG's and the like so its your call.
Note, someone put a thread up recently with 285 BFG AT KO'2s for around £550 and thats where I'd be spending my hard earned.
Has yours got standard springs or a lift?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'd wait 5 for someone else to answer but why have 31s when you can have 33s....

Hello mr lomas:)

Your both confusing me now..:shock:.. Just want a decent Road tyre Andy.. BFGs look great but nothing under 700 quid on ebay.... These Coopers seem well priced... I wont be doing mega high miles, I usually go for Khumo. Good decent Tyre..

why the profile pic change Andy?.... Looks better than that Old 120..:lol:....(mines still for sale):shock:

Its the word 'Summer'', that gets Me, What do i do in the winter, Eh!:wtf:.. Tek em off ?

Met with the same enthusiasm when the Missus reminds me of an anniversary:lol:

why the profile pic change Andy?.... Looks better than that Old 120..:lol:....(mines still for sale):shock:

I guess its the one I'm using most at the moment, I've taken the roof tent off and put a different roof rack on and the rear seats back in so its a road queen again.

Well I guess they fit. Just like size 9 sling backs... I mean ... you could... but why would you? Just buy some decent MTs FFS. Or sell it and buy a Volvo? ;-)

Back