Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wind deflectors for 80 series

Lorin

I'm after a full set of wind deflectors for my 80. Not the thin ones, the wide OEM style ones. Ideally clear but would happily have a set of smoke/tint. Not bothered about a few scratches so long as they're not cracked.

I'm after a full set of wind deflectors for my 80. Not the thin ones, the wide OEM style ones. Ideally clear but would happily have a set of smoke/tint. Not bothered about a few scratches so long as they're not cracked.

I have what I believe to be authentic Toyota ones but unfortunately i'm not sure where the previous owner purchased them (probably Japan). Certainly Lorin the wide ones from my experience are the best.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OEM-Stand...454583?hash=item3ac41ec737:g:OVYAAOSw71BXQUHk

These are what I have fitted to mine. Very good quality imo. The 3m tape is very strong. Didn't worry about fitting the clips provided.

Thanks for that. I did contact this seller to confirm they would fit an 80 - as the date range they give is wrong - and they advised me they don't fit an 80!!

If you've got them on an 80 I'll just order a set. They are exactly what I want.

I've got those too, very impressed for the price - took a while to get a full set as the first set delivered had two broke in transit, seller replaced them with n probs tho:thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Excellent - cheers guys. I've just ordered a set.

Back