Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

window seals

harpo

Country Flag
uk
Hi looking for some door window seals if anyone knows to some ?

Chapel Gate on here got me a set at very competitive prices, keeps some parts in stock too.

If you go onto amayama.com you can get them I think they’re around 40€ each plus 40€ for postage then from Japan I’ve attached a picture with part numbers for each window rubbers

Attachments

• 95ADBA6F-C7DE-417B-B834-C4CCEC992F44.jpeg
    95ADBA6F-C7DE-417B-B834-C4CCEC992F44.jpeg
    223 KB · Views: 16
I've noticed I don't seem to get charged import duty when ordering from them anymore..... Is this as a result of that Japan trade deal?

I've noticed I don't seem to get charged import duty when ordering from them anymore..... Is this as a result of that Japan trade deal?

I haven't paid duty or VAT the last couple of times I've ordered and thats come from the UAE, so I think this is more likely to be a result of HMRC missing stuff because they now have so much to look at. As far as I can see there is still duty on the import of car parts from Japan, it's just less duty than from countries we don't have an FTA with (like the UAE).

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Imports from the UK to Spain are still getting caned with import duty way out of proportion to the item, assuming you get it at all!

Regards

Dave

Back