Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Winter has arrived on the Wirral...

We had a little in North East Leicestershire at lunchtime now sunny

Fine by me, at least with snow I can do some work outside. With all this pissing rain it's not been an option.

Your joking ?

had to close some curtains today, too much sun .

Gra

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Oh, and I bet I am less than 20 miles away....

Gra

We had some.

Buxtons roads were closed in places. I'm on the road tomoz so it can stay away until I'm back then come like crazy. I love the stuff:icon-biggrin:

Nice bit of snow here in Ireland too, makes a change from the rain. . . .

we had some near Glossop. About 20 mins - then the sun went down and it froze. This slid into me.....the square imprint on his number plate is where he hit the cover on the towbar

WP_20140211_001.jpgWP_20140211_002.jpgWP_20140211_003.jpg

Ooops... It got a bit icy round our way later on when I was out walking le pooch.

Just wet & windy today - hope your journeying is going ok Kay Dubbleyuh :)

I hope your going to charge him for a new cover! - oo, and a twin wheel carrying steel bumper..........

I hope your going to charge him for a new cover! - oo, and a twin wheel carrying steel bumper..........

TBH there's no damage - the towbar might have moved 2 or 3mm but I can't be sure because I didn't know if the mounting plates were flush before! I'm not going to put in a spurious claim because that would be fraud. Everyone was OK and I'm just pleased to be able to give the score as Amazon 1-0 Golf......

Mind you coming back through Chesterfield from the M1 on Monday I saw a couple of cars written off inc a rolled over Defender!

Back