Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Withhold All Treatment

Chas

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
england
I'm thinking of making up badges for distribution to all people who want to mix together in large groups and spread the virus.
The badges will display in large letters to be clearly visible to all
If you are willing to take your life in your own hands and not be a burden on the NHS should you fall ill through your own ignorant stupidity. After all you only live once and what better way to prove it.
The badges will read Totally Withhold All Treatment
Or in short. TWAT
So all those who wish to leave their homes, meet friends, gather in public places and basically continue to do as they did before lockdown please send me £5 per badge, payable via PayPal friends and family.
If you’re stupid enough to wear one of these badges you’re stupid enough to send me a fiver.

Last edited:
I nearly pulled on tinder the other day! I thought should I risk driving 25 miles? As conversation turns out she's allergic to cats and anyone whos been in touch with cats (recently)! That was the end of that! :laughing-rolling: What a twat! Lol :thumbup:

I'm thinking of making up badges for distribution to all people who want to mix together in large groups and spread the virus.
The badges will display in large letters to be clearly visible to all
If you are willing to take your life in your own hands and not be a burden on the NHS should you fall ill through your own ignorant stupidity. After you only live once and what better way to prove it.
The badges will read Totally Withhold All Treatment
Or in short. TWAT
So all those who wish to leave their homes, meet friends, gather in public places and basically continue to do as they did before lockdown please send me £5 per badge, payable via PayPal friends and family.
If you’re stupid enough to wear one of these badges you’re stupid enough to send me a fiver.
i dont think you would sell many chas..

there would be some BS conspiracy theory on you tube, about how the badge slowly administers the vaccine and contains a tracking chip that tells bill gates what colour your underpants are..

Would be the best £5 I will have spent at least the preachers would leave me alone.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Alternatively I could wear a T Shirt with 'Have you spoken with Jesus lately' printed on it, that would keep them away from me.

Last edited:
Would not work Chas most people are blind deaf and ignorant to your wishes

Back