Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Words Fail me!!

Wrong on so many counts Joe
Front end looks like a "kevins" lowered car, no ground clearance, looking like the RR designed by Beckhams bird
The New Chelsea Tractor

I saw this yesterday and couldn't click away fast enough. Now I've looked, apart from the obvious rediculous front end, look at the tailgate/boot aperture. Is it me or is that stupidly restricted!

I saw this yesterday and couldn't click away fast enough. Now I've looked, apart from the obvious rediculous front end, look at the tailgate/boot aperture. Is it me or is that stupidly restricted!

I opted for a 120 rather than 150 because of the small rear luggage space. The rear seats can't easily be removed and the boot floor is sloped.

Something is a little fishy there, that is the new shape which isn't available in the UK yet. Also Europe doesn't get the 2.7l it's 2.8l here however I believe that China might have a smaller engine option.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It’s just another SUV now, bling and devoid of function.

I suppose a replacement front end with a winch bar would help to make it a Land Cruiser again... but WTF ?

(WTF means where’s the functionality)

Didn't see that part, in that case, why import the 2.7 petrol and not the v6? I'm sure there will be more takers for that.
I does look hideous with those things at the bottom, I also can't see a radio in there.

For that kind of money you will be better of waiting for the UK release.

And awful built in side step skirts, that would be trashed on 1st Greenlane and can't even be removed... apart from by scraping over rocks

This is built for city slickers who have other people to drive them aroud and just need the space and reliability of the vehicle.

The tough&smooth demos toyota does are with trucks(150&200) that look very different.

Back