Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Workshop Manual

Graham Whitehead

Country Flag
great_britain
Does anyone know where I can get a proper workshop manual for the 1996 J90 Colorado

Just I have a few things I want to do and would like one for reference

Thanks

I have the Haynes manual but insofar as Toyota documentation I have only found some diesel engine info plus wiring diagram for the 90 series. Would love full workshop manual too.

Oh I also found an A340 transmission manual for a Supra but I think these are similar to the A343F 90 series auto transmission

If you want any of this just PM me your email address.

I have the Haynes manual but insofar as Toyota documentation I have only found some diesel engine info plus wiring diagram for the 90 series. Would love full workshop manual too.

Oh I also found an A340 transmission manual for a Supra but I think these are similar to the A343F 90 series auto transmission

If you want any of this just PM me your email address.
Whats the reference number so I can order the haynes manual <

I have PM you my email address

Thanks

There's also the Max Ellery manual, which I have. I'm not sure where to get it. It's Australian, and a bit confusing in places because it includes the 120-series as well.

There's also the Max Ellery manual, which I have. I'm not sure where to get it. It's Australian, and a bit confusing in places because it includes the 120-series as well.
My Haynes one includes the 120 as well and as you say for the Max Ellery the Haynes is a bit to and fro between the two models. There's also a Gregory's but this seems very similar to the Haynes, certainly a lot of the pictures are identical. I don't mind the Haynes one for most routine jobs (accessories, timing belt, fluids, etc) but things like the wiring diagram are quite simplified so you'd want better for a more difficult problem.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Looks like the Prado 90 manuals are still available in the downloads section.

Does anyone know where I can get a proper workshop manual for the 1996 J90 Colorado

Just I have a few things I want to do and would like one for reference

Thanks

I'm not sure what relevance the "J" has, but I have the workshop manual for the 90 series Colorado in various Pdf files, I can't remember where I got them, but I think I was linked to them from a member of this forum.

I could try emailing you them if you're stuck, I'm not sure how to host them, some of them might be too big to email but I can try if you wish. Or search these forums for them, someone could link you to them I'm sure.

J as in VZJ95 or RZJ95 or FZJ95. Just the common letter between the variants.

Back