Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Workshop space needed Urgently within approx 10miles of the M25

BRE Fabrications LTD

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Hey Guys,

So I have to vacate my workshop unit in 4 weeks. The business I have been renting from need it back, all of a sudden and I need to some where to finish and work on this:

Roll%20Cage%201%2015042017.jpg

I am looking for anything within 10miles or so of the M25, yes thats how broad my search Criteria is. I live in SE London, current Workshop in just outside Hemel which is pretty much the polar opposite side of London, so there isn't much along the M25 that would be further away.

Size wise I need at least 500sqft. Happy to pay cash in hand. So if anyone know of anything please let me know.

Cheers
Ryan

Trevor at freedom4x4 can help its about an hour away from Hemel !

Trevor at freedom4x4 can help its about an hour away from Hemel !
Thanks Shane, But I think Trevor is about an hour northish of Hemel. I am in South East London so not sure I can manage to add on an hour ontop of what is already a 90min drive.

:doh:

Hope you find some where mate! :pray:

Really enjoying seeing that beast being built! :thumbup:

Just found some space a couple of miles from Brands Hatch. It's 600sqft so not a bad size but the height is a little lower than I would have liked. It'll do for now though. Will be moving in over the next month. But fist I need to get the build to the point where its a roller.

glad you found something. Brands Hatch is just around the corner from our place.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back