Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Worst UK Winter in 50 Years

Dam and I just sold Lil'Blue. Although I am not sure the weather boys know what they are saying.. always seem to get it wrong :wtf:

Yes, they predicted a BBQ a few years ago, we are still waiting

Dam and I just sold Lil'Blue. Although I am not sure the weather boys know what they are saying.. always seem to get it wrong :wtf:
I thought you just bought it a few weeks ago?

Gra.

LOL Gra, no I sold it and Trev bought it

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I have heard that those who plan and acquire the UK's stocks of gas are planning for a severe (1 in 20) winter.

Bring it on :) Need some "exciting" weather...

There is that :|

In fairness, that little car impressed me in the snow last year. Skinny tyres, turn the traction control off and keep the right foot down - it went places my wife's Qashqai could not :)

Its about this time of year I get addicted to reading the forums on theweatheroutlook.com and crossing my fingers for snow. I'm very tempted to get one of those home weather station thingies too. :icon-biggrin:

Its about this time of year I get addicted to reading the forums on theweatheroutlook.com and crossing my fingers for snow. I'm very tempted to get one of those home weather station thingies too. :icon-biggrin:
Sadly, I have one. Not bad at predicting when it will rain or snow. (Not that that was tough this year....)

I have a Scottish Weather Rock - it's 100% accurate

If the rock is wet, it's raining.
If the rock is swinging, the wind is blowing.
If the rock casts a shadow, the sun is shining.
If the rock does not cast a shadow and is not wet, the sky is cloudy.
If the rock is not visible, it is foggy.
If the rock is white, it is snowing.
If the rock is coated with ice, there is a frost.
If the ice is thick, it's a heavy frost.
If the rock is bouncing, there is an earthquake.
If the rock is under water, there is a flood.
If the rock is warm, it is sunny.
If the rock is missing, there was a tornado.
If the rock is wet and swinging violently, there is a hurricane.

Sorry. I'll get my coat ...

Does your weather rock look like this?? Lol ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350937334.483446.jpg

eh - 2-4" of wet snow ?

never a 1 in 50yrs event
well not in Scotland anyway - a mere dusting :)

Definition of "worst UK winter" please?
Is it when there is too little snow to go skiing for more than one month?

I was diving in Norway Once, -27c that was enough AND the Beer was £12 a pint.

Worst
Definition

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Most unsuitable not the best.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]But where do you stand; We are forecast to get 250/30mm of Snow here on Friday so I will be out in the Truck and that will then become the best to me.

Mal.
[/FONT]:flags-wavegreatbri:[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Flying the Flag for British
[/FONT]:flags-wavegreatbri:[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Manufacturing. Landcruiser made in Japan Built in the UK

[/FONT]

Back