image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
. I am keeping diffs and gearbox .

Hi Mick,

All the power steering would be good. Although mine is LHD the innards of the steering box would be interchangeable to my box and the pump, adjuster, reservoir, etc would all fit. How much?

Regards,

Rodger

Hi Mick,

All the power steering would be good. Although mine is LHD the innards of the steering box would be interchangeable to my box and the pump, adjuster, reservoir, etc would all fit. How much?

Regards,

Rodger
For all your advice lately just postage cost would be ok i probably won't have time to pull it off till Friday and will have to look into postage cost my email is [email protected] if you want to send me delivery address and I'll let you know as soon as I can

Sending email, Mick.

Your are best keeping the VIN plate as it will help to ID for any spares you need.

Regards,

Rodger

image.jpeg
No worries lucky you didn't want the Center ones there both broken left and right are ok I just took them out

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
For all your advice lately just postage cost would be ok i probably won't have time to pull it off till Friday and will have to look into postage cost my email is [email protected] if you want to send me delivery address and I'll let you know as soon as I can
Gday Rodger I have got all the steering parts off for you I will box it up and weigh it tomorrow and get a price from post office Monday morning

Back