Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

WTF is with the adverts on this site?

Dave_S

10000 single Asian women....?

May well be lovely, but how the Castlemaine XXXX did this end up on this site? Is there a secret audience or is the advertiser just spamming everything that moves? :eusa-snooty:

We don't all get the same adverts. When you do a search and look at a site, it saves a cookie on your device. Your ISP then reads the cookie, and sells the advertising space on to one of its customers, generally something similar to what you searched for.

I supported the forum and get no ads result

................When you do a search and look at a site, it saves a cookie on your device. Your ISP then reads the cookie, and sells the advertising space on to one of its customers, generally something similar to what you searched for.
Really!! Is that true? :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: If it is it explains a lot of the adds I get :shifty: :whistle: :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Genuinely, unless my missus is looking for an Asian-buy-a-bride (now there's an idea for a birthday present!) then that makes no sense. Adverts for solar panels, tyres and lift kits sure - but mail order brides!?? WTF

Yeah yeah, try 'in private' mode next time :D

LOL! What was the fake jazz mag on Supernatural - Busty Asian Beauties?!? Fair kop!

I think some of them are standard adverts, for instance I get an ad at the top telling me that Britain is about to explode although much to my disappointment it's not even smoked a bit.
The ads at the side of the posts seem to be related to your search history, which is why I can't browse the forum in public ;)

:laughing-rolling: this happened to me i had the laptop sitting open, went to the kitchen and the wife shouted out "oh yeah what have you been looking at" when i looked it had an advert with women/bra's etc. but it turns out one of the companys i was looking at for dvd headrest covers also sells this type of product :icon-wink:

AdBlock Plus does a good job for me removing adverts, especially as I got into the habit of investing some clicks to help him learn which banners and adverts I don't want to see. :icon-biggrin:

.... When you do a search and look at a site, it saves a cookie on your device. Your ISP then reads the cookie, and sells the advertising space on to one of its customers....
As well as 'wobble' I'm guessing you're a little confused too :lol:

I have many vices, but Asian babes isnt one of them :icon-cool:

Girlfriend is quite keen though, just have to be careful the wife doesnt find out........

Out of interest, what advert can everyone else see on this thread?

An advert for subscription to Best of Bestiality magazine. Apparently if I order now I'll get seventeen feet of rubber hosing and a bull elephant delivered to my door within fourteen days :-S

Actually it's someone asking if I want to buy a Hilux and yesterday it was advertising LED light bulbs. Because my search history is terrifyingly mundane.

:laughing-rolling: this happened to me i had the laptop sitting open, went to the kitchen and the wife shouted out "oh yeah what have you been looking at" when i looked it had an advert with women/bra's etc. but it turns out one of the companys i was looking at for dvd headrest covers also sells this type of product :icon-wink:

I ordered a set of polybushes for the rear ARB links from a prominent Toyota tuner (they're the same as the AE86). I was quite surprised to get a promo leaflet from their sister company included in the package...

IMG_20131118_192237_zps1dd5e6a1.jpg

OK, which colour did you go for?

Back