Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

WTF moment

white90

Supporter
Country Flag
england
Jumped in my nice yellow van this morning and first job to land on the computer, Toyota Land cruiser non start WTF I thought that can't be right a dispatcher must be fookin winding me up.
On route to it I was thinking got be flat battery if its not then the balance in the universe is all fooked up.
When I got there the batteries were ok and it cranked over run for two seconds and cut out, immobilizer fault every time, plugged the diagnostic in and key being recognised ok so not transponder fault must be control module fault.
Disconnected batteries for two min, breathed on the key, starts and runs every time, and order in the universe restored.
I was thinking after how many Land cruiser breakdowns I have attended in eight years? Two was the answer this one on a Collie, and a flat battery on an 80 a couple of years ago, on the other hand been out to about two hundred thousand Renaults and twenty thousand Landovers, think I will stick with my twenty three year old Cruiser.

Nothing more to be said.

I'm convinced my 21 yr old 80 will outlive me, they can bury me in it if they want!

Hmm, wonder if breakdown service discounts should be offered to LC owners. Nice idea on funeral arrangements, perhaps one of the Ghanain coffin makers would do me a LC replica…… might be a little less strain on the shoulders of the bearers.:)

Back