Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Yateholme res

Sag

http://youtu.be/u2MgmmI4tZE bit of a play today doesn't look that deep through camera but was nearly to top of wheels,they have dug big ditches out to stop green laneing and put humps a each end made it more fun in my eyes,came back through with a bit more speed after lot more fun

Can't see it i don't have a youtube account .

Is there another way I can post it on here.

The little box with a tree in it by the smiley icon seems to work for pics and vids for ipad users ?

it says its a private video. Maybe its your settings on you tube?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It says private please sign in so i would assume your youtube settings do not allow public access .

How come there's no "loser" smiley? :icon-biggrin:

Hi Sag, if you go to your u toob account, you can change the setting from private to public. On private, nobody other than you or with your account credentials can view it.

Thanks every one think I've sorted it now :oops:
let me know please if still can't see it :thumbup:

Last edited:
It never looks as much fun in the vids as it actually was but i can imagine laughing like i was on a rollercoaster :thumbup:

I would say they did that to the road to prevent floodwater washing the footings out from under the stone walls making them collapse ?

Could well be Shayne,but it was that much fun we went 3 times and then in the muddy bits and then free wash off going back through lol

Well it works now, but I really wouldn't describe that as deep. They're just puddles. Nearly to the top of the wheels isn't that high you know. The book depth is 750mm. When it's actually up the windscreen and it's like looking out of a dirty fish tank, now that's deep. :lol:

Hope your lass has calmed down. I wouldn't take her through a car wash ....

I'm guessing it's been raining a bit where you are then.

The screem was from my daughter in the back as we hit a rock in the bottom lol,don't think it would be much fun any deeper as the clay in the bottom grabs the tyres as it is and I'm only 5ft and didn't have a polo mint to get out in case I started drowning :laughing-rolling: lol,I was going to stop and get a photo but wasn't sure it would get out again as its like glue and really slowed us down and was by our selfs and no phone signal

Ha ha. Apols to yer Missus then.

Not sure Polo mints actually float so best that you didn't try then eh.

Back