Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

You probably haven't missed me but I have been busy doing..

TobyJug

Garage
things like this...

Because with the summer approaching I decided it was time to finally attack my garden. (well the 40ft long tip behind my house)
When I moved in 3 years ago the weeds where 7ft high and I never had enough beer to get through it..

Just before winter I managed to cut it down and burn most of it...
So just under a couple weeks ago I was left with this......

Foto-0013.jpg

Then after an intensive appointment with the spade for a couple hours it looked like this..

Foto-0015.jpg

Then I picked up some turf and more topsoil and managed to get some green..

Foto-0018.jpg

I got my shed out and went to pick up a garden shed that a friend did not want any more..

Foto-0002.jpg

Foto-0001.jpg

Hour or 2 and a few can's of Heineken later...

Foto-0006.jpg

After this I went out and trashed the bike for a bit as I am not used to all this hard work..... :p ;D

Then a few days later I put the stuff down that keeps weeds to a minimum and pebbled a area and made a rockery...

Foto-001ii.jpg

Foto-0026.jpg

Foto-0022.jpg

Foto-0019.jpg

Some plants, tree's, watering and creosoting later it looks like this now....
Time to get the lawnmower out... :p

Foto-0019f.jpg

Fotodd.jpg

Fottt.jpg

Foto-dd.jpg

Foto-001ee.jpg

Foto-0009.jpg

Time for a BBQ soon me thinks....
Still need to flag underneath the shed and finish behind it as that is going to be the dog's domain and I need another little shed there to replace the old one..
But all in I think I did pretty well....
Now then the next project is spraying the bike..... might even chop it... :D and then it's the LC's turn to go in the garage for the big makeover

TonyP

Super Moderator
Supporter
Country Flag
uk
Nice transformation, looks really good

chadr

Garage
Country Flag
england
Well done - that's a great transformation. :cool:

Now that you've done yours and made such a good job, when are you available to come and do mine? ;) :lol:

P.S. I can provide as much Heineken as you can drink, so long as you haven't got hollow legs! :lol:

TobyJug

Garage
Thanks guys....... :mrgreen:
It was hard work but worth it to have a garden again....

chadr said:
Well done - that's a great transformation. :cool:

Now that you've done yours and made such a good job, when are you available to come and do mine? ;) :lol:

P.S. I can provide as much Heineken as you can drink, so long as you haven't got hollow legs! :lol:

well I am sure that for the cost of the materials, diesel and a small wage we can sort something out.... :D

Paul

Garage
Country Flag
england
Good job, do you think your neighbour could have found a bigger satellite dish ;)

Chas

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
england
TobyJug said:
things like this...
When I moved in 3 years ago the weeds where 7ft high and I never had enough beer to get through it..

Just before winter I managed to cut it down and burn most of it...So just under a couple weeks ago I was left with this......

Foto-0013.jpg

Great transformation Toby,
That's something like mine when I first moved in 29 yrs ago, but after a few mods, a cherry tree, some woodwork behind which is my garage, a few paving slabs and a lot of hard work it now looks like this, the garage has now had the roof raised by half a metre to get the cruiser in complete with rooftent.

1.jpg

and looking the other way towards the house with my wife cooking in the kitchen (Where else should they be? :lol: but for Christs sake don't tell her I said that)

NickiCooking.jpg

Chas

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bat21

Supporter
Country Flag
morocco
Are there any photos of the finished job
augie.gif
;)

TobyJug

Garage
Paul said:
Good job, do you think your neighbour could have found a bigger satellite dish ;)

whaha.... yeh it's an amateur dish not sure he has used though... lol

we need a multi quote on this site.....

thanks everyone....

nice garden btw Cossack

whahahahahaha Bat21 :lol:

TobyJug

Garage
Rob said:
well you get the idea...

we already do, when typing scroll down and quote anything you want from the thread as many times as you like ;)

yeh I know but it's not as easy as having one on the main page and multi quote straight away... :mrgreen: