Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Your 80 on video

Brilliant driving Steph looking like you have yourself a very capable truck there any chance you could do some pictures and a write up about your truck noticed the front cradle above your winch and the high mounted spare wheel carrier is it a family touring vehicle or an offroad weapon great video by the way

Tip top @steph toy nc
Looks like a beast ;-)

What’s the setup you got there?
And is that stock paint, or a raptor/matte paint job?
What is the make of rear carrier - looks super neat & great for clearance.

And those tracks…. If only we find those in Blighty…

Great idea for a thread , pics never seem to show quite how steep or deep things are when our trucks astonish us with their ability , I will echo Steve by saying a good driver makes all the difference :thumbup:

More vids please - from everyone

Bit of self appreciation there Shayne

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I've seen plenty on youtube i'd like to slap Steve but watching Steph above you can see a feel for whats going on .

Last edited:
My 80 have :

Big turbo
big Intercooler,
Big filter
Injection pump modified
35" cooper on beadlooks 16" Tibus
Portal axles Tibus
2.5 " OEM
Rear carrier is a Kaymar modified
Raptor black
3 locks
Winch gigglepin with 2 motors 8hp in 12v for 14 000 lbs, and 43 meters.

Steph that would have to be a bloody big muddy hole to pay out 43mtrs of winch rope and I do approve of a 1400lbs winch got to ask do you do competitions with your truck or play days or maybe you have been in some sticky situations when out travelling

Yes @Shayne, you're right, the big winch is for my friends. But sometime i used my winch but, the weight of my car is more 3T500. You can see in my channel on youtube, i don't do competition but the road is very hard.

Tibus look too good to be true!
All that lift and no need to change anything else!? While still keeping a daily driver that can do 80mph!?

My 80 has a 4" lift and 35's , trying not to creep up to 80mph without noticing on a motorway takes concentration . On an autobahn shes knocking on the door of 100mph feeling no different than she does at 60

Yikes , i think i'd have buried the winch hook somewhere up ahead before i even tried that if for no other reason than my truck might be beyond repair if it winds up on its roof .

Back