Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Your led bar...

Aeronick

Country Flag
italy
Hi everyone,

Could you show me your led bar?

I'm been in doubts for a while before to buy my led bar and I finally bought a STEDI ST3302 27 INCH 320 Watt Double Row Ultra High Output LED.
I really like this bar, but I can't compare it with others, so...
Why don't ask your to share a video of your one?

Thanks

20180326_225657.jpg 20171120_181018_1.gif 20171120_180746_1.gif

No video but I have just fitted a 40" single row bar to the roof bar. I wanted a low profile light which is why I went for a single. The top of the light sits below the top of the roof bar.

My car already has upgraded LED headlight bulbs.

This is dipped headlights

This is main beam headlights

This is main beam with the light bar.

After a lot of research I went for an Aurora one.

https://nox-lux.com/product/aurora-40-single-row-led-light-bar/

They get good reviews on YouTube and seem to have top level build quality and components.

I am considering importing a few to be sold on. They produce the usual selection of lengths, straight and curved. They also produce what they call a scene light which has a 120 degree flood pattern. I'm thinking of putting a small one of those on the back of my rear bar as an additional reversing light that will also double up as camping illumination.

I should add that if I do import them then prices will be similar to those of nox-lux i.e. about £250 for the light in the link above.

Last edited:
No video but I have just fitted a 40" single row bar to the roof bar. I wanted a low profile light which is why I went for a single. The top of the light sits below the top of the roof bar.

My car already has upgraded LED headlight bulbs.

This is dipped headlights

This is main beam headlights

This is main beam with the light bar.

Nice installation Ian!
And bright too!
Not a good place for me thinking that I don't have led light on my 80... :p

I suggest you to see also the manufacturer of mine...it's nice too!!!

https://www.stedi.com.au

Thanks. I looked at those but after two ignored emails to them I went elsewhere.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks. I looked at those but after two ignored emails to them I went elsewhere.
Ah... so I'm been lucky because I raised question too, via their website and they reply me soon! They also advice me few months after...

Back