Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Back from Cyprus.

AndycruiserguyLomas

Supporter
Guru
Country Flag
england
Having decided to have a week off between Christmas and new Year we went for a break in the sun.

Maria's nephew has a Colorado D4D manual which I wanted to see as he uses it predominantly for wild camping with his wife, small child and their friends

It's set up with soft shell RT, annex, awning, shower tent etc etc.

He has it configured to carry up to eight as well.

The RT isn't on at the moment.

IMG_0942.JPG

The condition underneath is unbelievable, as with most other stuff out there. A pity they are so incredibly expensive. Dimitri thought he had stolen it at 10K euros about 4 years ago and if anything they have risen in price.

IMG_0941.JPG

IMG_0940.JPG

That looks very nice. Love the blue and wheels look great

Last edited:
What a mint chassis , imagine if our landcruisers and Hilux’s in UK didn't rot and looked like that

Having decided to have a week off between Christmas and new Year we went for a break in the sun.

Maria's nephew has a Colorado D4D manual which I wanted to see as he uses it predominantly for wild camping with his wife, small child and their friends

It's set up with soft shell RT, annex, awning, shower tent etc etc.

He has it configured to carry up to eight as well.

The RT isn't on at the moment.

View attachment 335121

The condition underneath is unbelievable, as with most other stuff out there. A pity they are so incredibly expensive. Dimitri thought he had stolen it at 10K euros about 4 years ago and if anything they have risen in price.

View attachment 335122

View attachment 335123
When ever we are away in Corfu I'm constantly looking at vehicles and bikes and wondering ...what's it worth and how much to get back to the UK ?
Especially trail bikes ... some lovely 90's bikes kicking around with zero or little rust .
In the UK it's only the fact the muppets can't work out it might be icy and drive accordingly so we spread tons of salt on the roads that kills our vehicles ..... Corfu is wet all winter .

Back