Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Greetings from Northern Denmark ...

Garage
Hello Landcruiser people :)

I am not completely new in here, but haven´t been visiting the last 2 years :icon-redface: ....

Lots of work, bad health and moving to a farm...all in a crazy mix will be my bad excuse :crazy:

Well, The Grey Eminence has been rolling fine and past 413.000 km this week.

Last week I found another 100 LS, 06 model, 1 owner (70 yrs) , all extras and well kept with 175.000 km. I was handling like a new truck, so I had to own it :cool:

Now I can start taking TGE apart for complete strip down without hurry ......

VX 100 06 på liljen.jpg

What will happen with my new Imperial Jade Green truck? I dont know at this moment ...maybe just enjoy the new 5 speed Auto and all the other nice features that the last 100´s were equipped with :dance:

Looks nice, the little we can see of it. Nice colour. What does the LS and LE designate? Is that a Danish thingy? I've heard of VX, GX and standard.

What a lovely pair!

Welcome back to the forum, here's hoping your health problems are behind you, that the move into the farm went well and that you'll have a bit more time to play with the two 100s. :thumbup:

Thanks Frode, I am also quite surprised about this particular green ;-) .....LS and LE might be danish, I dont know really! We only have the luxury versions no GX or standard! LS came with the upgrade about 2003 including NAV screen, infocenter etc., back camara, blue tooth etc.

In the 2006 edition I got these upgrades from my 2001 VX LE 4,2 TDI (which is all leather, auto etc) : New 5 speed auto, back camara and dropping mirrors when in reverse, auto dim mirror, openeing back quarter windows, LED rear lights, cooler in centre box, LSD, Infocenter incl. NAV, blue tooth, radio control, trip info etc., integrated front lambs, A-TRC, VGRS, VSC, Optitron illumination .....

Thanks Clive ....I believe I am good as new ;-) ....farm is wonderful (lots of work :-( ) ....not quite Lincomb, but then again with great potential with all together 40.000 sqm of hilly tall forests :dance:.....we could easily make a nice weekend activity here if some of you came around!!

Welcome back. glad your health is improved, and tour landcruiser collection too!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks guys ....hoping too that I will get more time to play with the cars.....right now we are going 2200 kms every week (Rotterdam and Back), so the new one will be quite broken in after 6 of these trips ;-) ...and any faults might also show ....

Back