Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

heritage edition

  1. P

    Tire Recommendations

    I am new to this Club so thanks in advance for any help with my question. I have a 2020 Toyota Heritage Land Cruiser for which I am close to needing new tires. I probably spend about 70% of my time on paved surface roads with the remaining 30% off-road. When off-road I am typically driving on...
  2. U

    Questions for group

    Apologies in advance if this has been covered... Coming in hot from 4Runner world... Is there a specific VIN code denoting the LC200 Heritage Edition? Wanting to pull the trigger on a 2020 or 2021 model. I found one locally and ALMOST got burned by someone just slapping some badging on it. I've...