Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

100 Series Parts

warrenpfo

Evening all...i am just putting some feelers out there for those looking for parts for thier 4.2l Diesel 100s.

I spotted this on ebay and contacted the seller who said that for £3600 he would let it go and was wondering if anyone else on her was interested in going in on the car for parts.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2002-Toyota-Landc ... 5450831393

Now i am not sure how this would work best as we may all want the same bits but if you think we could make a plan i would be interested to hear fom you and see if we can get this off the ground.

I dont have any means of collecting the car or storring it but would be more than happy to help in stripping it.

Jon, Karl maybe any interest.

I would be keen on the following bits:
Internal carpet set.
2 front seats
rear top tailgate
external side door trim
rear bumper
wheels
computer

and a few smaller bits.

I just think for that price we are bound to get a good deal if we can get the right people together.

I have one other interested and the price is starting to climb so if anyone else is keen do let me know.

Not enough of the major parts would be any use as spares for mine or I might have been interested.

I have not seen Karl around for some time is he about as thought he may be interested in the rest of the car?

He'll be busy preparing his truck & equipment ready for Lincomb - he likes to be organised & ready for action at the drop of a hat does that chap... :whistle: :lol:

I am so tempted to just buy the truck but not only will the wife kill me but i have no where to strip it nor do i have a way of picking it up as i have no trailer.....decisions, decisions

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back