Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Springate’s

Country Flag
great_britain
Looking for a well maintained diesel automatic 120 in good condition, particularly with respect to rust/corrosion. Service history is a must.
I don’t want one in the higher tax bracket. Any colour considered and not galactic miles.
Prefer to avoid the air suspension though not a red flag.
Based in Cheshire but happy to travel for the right one-I’d need to see pics and service records/receipts before travelling any significant distance. Budget is open ended for the right one.
Appreciate any recommendations and advice

Andy

IF one comes up from a member, maintenance is very likely to be to a high standard with receipts, non of that old 50 stamps in a book malarky. The standard of work/parts would speak for itself.

IMHO a full service history consisting of just stamps in a book with no receipts can be taken with a pinch of salt.
Mine supposedly had full dealer history, which I ignored, as no receipts, but up to date stamps which mean nothing except it had been back to Toyota dealer periodically.
Tongue in cheek here, but it could have just had the apprentice check the oil and wash it at the appropriate mileage.

Back