Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello From Cyprus

Michael Montgomery

Garage
Country Flag
uk
I would like to introduce myself to this wonderful group and look forward to getting to know more of you in time. I am a 80 series owner and where I live jeeps are more profound and used widely in the community. I love my Toyota and look forward to exchanging ideas and experiences with all your guys.

All the best for 2012

Welcome to the club! I imagine there are some nice tracks to drive around Cyprus? Any pics for us? :mrgreen:

Cheers,

Welcome, looking forward to seeing pictures of your cruiser and your travels. :thumbup:

CIMG1972.jpg

{Admin - fixed your link. To get the pic showing in your post, press the "Img" button above and paste your picture link/url within the Img brackets. :thumbup: }

Where did you get the clear front indicators from?

I likey

make the 80 look more modern

Welcome to the club :D

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
:thumbup: Very nice, She looks beautiful,

(just dont tell Thirsty I said so, it might give her reason to do something bad like break down lol)

Hi geordie_boy1978. Front and side indicators were on the vehicle when I purchased it. I know the previous owner changed to clear for the modern look. You can lots of extras from USA and also Australia where the 80 series is a big hit. Ebay.com is a good start to look at. I intend to get the newer rear lights for the vehicle from the USA. These are the cluster type on modern cars to finish off the car.

I hope this helps

Thank you Julian T for the compliment. I am not sure who Thirsty is but get gist of what you mean!

Back