Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2002 silver 100 series GX factory manual, 236k - £6495

Dan_the_drifter

Country Flag
uk
Hey guys, will be putting a full advert out across Facebook tomorrow but thought I would put it up in the normal landcruiser pages first. I'm selling my 2002 100 series 4.2 diesel GX in silver, it's 5 speed factory MANUAL, cloth interior with factory coil spring and torsion bar suspension.

It's done 236k, had 5 previous owners, loads of receipts and paperwork, stamped in the book up to 75k. It's the newer style engine so has the variable geometry turbo, pulls well. Other than not having leather it still has all the usual toys such as cruise control, elec heated seats, elec heated mirrors, rear heater blowers etc etc. I would say overall the interior and bodywork is in good condition, some scuffs on both front and rear bumpers but otherwise fairly straight, interior is still in very good nick, driver bolster is slightly soft and rear carpet has a stain but I have a rear bed liner that covers that up.

I've owned for just over 2 years and used as a daily and to tow my drift car to track days which is does with ease, when I bought it I done the cambelt, a balljoint and few other jobs including pulling the intake manifold and all associated EGR pipework off and cleaning it out, EGR now blanked. Runs very well for age and mileage, it had its last service just under 10k ago, oil and filter is due again now but otherwise ready to roll. Just had a pair of front Anti roll bar links fitted plus some welding to the rear inner arches and now has a fresh MOT on it.

Has some extras such as sump guard and safari snorkel and a shorter exhaust that exits just underneath the chassis, this is still fairly quiet just gives a little bit more of a throaty sound than stock.

Known faults:
A/C not working
Centre and rear diff locks not working - rear diff lock has corroded away as they all seem to do but as I've never used it for off road it hasn't bothered me. The centre one might work just the light doesn't light up on the dash, it selects low range fine though. I have only tried it a couple times just to see but literally have never needed to use them as I don't go off road.
Rear wiper doesn't park so has been unplugged

Been as honest as I can, will take lots of photos in the coming days just trying to dodge the rain but here's a link to my build thread: 100 series 4.2TD GX manual from the southwest UK - [Leaving Land Cruiser Club]

Price is £6495 please feel free to message me with any questions.

Located Newton Abbot down in Devon.

Cheers Dan

Last edited:
Back