Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

305/70/16 Muds

Some of them look too worn to be worth it. MUDs need to have good trad depth to work.

mine are less than half worn, and I can feel the difference already, when it gets gloopy :lol:

Some of them look too worn to be worth it. MUDs need to have good trad depth to work.

mine are less than half worn, and I can feel the difference already, when it gets gloopy :lol:
Hence the price buddy, three of them have 11mm and one has 7mm, as I said good for someone starting off and replace them two at a time as needed, that price is euros so not that dear I think.

That's a steal jeez Clive if and when you visit the UK next you better work out your budget then double it i think .

Last edited:
sorry i agree with clive on this one. mtr wear down very quickly as well.
stu

Those have done 500 miles a week since November so they dont wear that quickly.....

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Depends how you look at it i suppose there's plenty running around on standard tyres who will never go off road but would like to have a more aggressive looking tread "just because" and not many would be willing to fork out 6 OR 700 quid for new "just because" , £240 would get the look and i would be able to justify it to the missus by explaining in earnest that they last much longer , honest they do and its gonna cost as much for normal tyres :icon-wink:

That's a steal jeez Clive if and when you visit the UK next you better work out your budget then double it i think .

I've thought about this and I don't know what you mean Shayne, "if and when", I was in the UK in May this year... and I also think I'm pretty good at budgeting....

I paid 1,000 Euro for a set of new BFG 305/70/16 MUDs 18 months ago, and when they're worn down, but still with life in them, I'll probably be in the same position.

I meant no offence, it was a practical comment, nothing against the seller. TBH, I didn't realize until Mick replied, that he was the seller, there was no introduction in the post.

Neither did I comment on the price.

1,000 EUR / 5 x 4 = 800 EUR @ half price = 400 EUR selling for 300 EUR, the price sounds good to me.

Now I'm wishing I hadn't commented, I certainly wouldn't want to spoil a members sale.

Good luck with the sale Mick

No worries mate, im only selling them so someone can get a bit of use out of them, my idea was that someone who is thinking about off roading and has a truck already could buy these as a cheaper alternative to buying a new set of four, I changed to bfg km2s but only because I got them at a not to be missed price. In all honesty I found these tyres fine both on and off road. Got me places I didnt think they would.

No worries mate, im only selling them so someone can get a bit of use out of them, my idea was that someone who is thinking about off roading and has a truck already could buy these as a cheaper alternative to buying a new set of four, I changed to bfg km2s but only because I got them at a not to be missed price. In all honesty I found these tyres fine both on and off road. Got me places I didnt think they would.

That's what it's all about, after all.

:thumbup: Cheers Mick

Back