Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

5 OEM 16" Alloys for 100 Series. +SOLD+

Hutton

Garage
Country Flag
scotland
I am selling 5 OEM 16" Alloys for a 100 Series Land Cruiser. I'm looking for £150 for all five. Collection only from Aberdeen I'm afraid.

Attachments

• IMG_2664.jpeg
    IMG_2664.jpeg
    558.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2670.jpeg
    IMG_2670.jpeg
    440.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2669.jpeg
    IMG_2669.jpeg
    388 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2668.jpeg
    IMG_2668.jpeg
    379.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2667.jpeg
    IMG_2667.jpeg
    368.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2666.jpeg
    IMG_2666.jpeg
    398.8 KB · Views: 3
I need these out of my garage. If you come to collect them you can have them for free. I’ll give it a couple of weeks and then they’re going to the dump.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well that is interesting. Within a day of posting up that the wheels are free I get four responses. Weeks have gone by with them advertised for what was a very reasonable asking price with no response whatsoever. I thought the lack of response was the buyer had to collect. However, four responses since last night of people wanting to come and get the wheels. As I say, interesting.

need these out of my garage
I understand that. Recently I dumped a lot of stuff, dining set, new dining chairs and table etc etc. I knew someone might need them but transportation is a problem and it’s easy for me to dump so just dumped them.

I saw your first post of wheels but was not sure of fitting 16s on 200 without any impact on AHC, axels, CVS, it’s natural intended behaviour so didn’t respond.
Your wheels look good. Hope they will find good home

FREE is a magic word, and if someone is prepared to travel, their thinking could be that can offset fuel costs.

I've offered stuff for free on other sites, and despite time/date to collect, they don't turn up.
Not suggesting that happens on a dedicated forum like here of course.

Back