Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Boot liner reccomendation please

Kieron

Country Flag
uk
HI all
I contacted a company called The Roof Box. They had excellent reviews by Auto Express . I ordered a boot liner. When it arrived it didn't match my boot. They were very professional admitting that the liner wasn't a match as requested for my vehicle offered me a big discount to keep it or to return for full refund. Yes a Stanley knife could save me 45 %. But can anyone recommend a company that produce a good quality liner with a decent vertical lip all the way round to save spills. Or in reality its to save the sea water off my dog soaking the boot
Cheers all

I got a genuine toyota one, only to find its for the model without rear aircon so it doesn't fit properly either... do any of the dog-specific ones that go up the sides and up the seat-backs look like they'll work? Possibly the best bet?

I have bought one in the past suitable for a dog. But they are not waterproof and they need to be stuck to the internal parts of the boot. I’m just looking for a waterproof boot liner with a vertical lip . You’d think that wouldn’t be a problem. But so far it has appeared to be difficult to find one

The one I’ve bought I might just take a Stanley knife to it

Last edited:
Back