• Total voters

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
Country Flag
great_britain
Does anyone know Boxgrove? Is it a mud plugging hell or a bit nicer :twisted:

Seeing as the other event has fallen through, anyone fancy a day at Boxgrove on the 11th?

Edit:
Some pics - looks good. Seems to be mud but England in December... :whistle:
http://www.4x4driving.co.uk/galleries/2 ... oxgrove%20[AUG]/slides/100_0196.htm

Like the Idea Crispin, But is there nothing around the Midlands...The south coast is quite a travel for quite a few of us for a 1 day. Just an thought. I cant recommend any where but someone must have some thoughts

I would not be against another Wales trip. Weather permitting it might be a lot of fun :dance: or a write off. :thumbdown:

Straw Poll: Wales or Boxgrove P&P?

I've changed to it a poll.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It's further than I would want to go for a P&P.

If it's any good and a few of us were going I'd travel that far for a P&P. Maybe Ian or Toby have been there and can tell us what it's like, not too far from them? Tomorrow is out for me now really as I went playing last weekend and I've volunteered to fetch Gary's bumper from High Wycombe for him tomorrow afternoon but a future date might work.

Jon, thats a shame its only about 30 miles from Aldermaston to High Wycombe
I know its all very short notice, just an idea

I'm taking the trailer to collect the bumper, seems easier than emptying the back of the car out, so I could get round some easy stuff at that P&P but ball hitches can only cope with quite limited angles according to what I've read so no proper playing and limited play time I'm afraid. I wonder if anyone else is going?

Back