Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

CB

Out laning last Tuesday I thought mine had died , couldn't hear anybody and nobody could hear me, then later I noticed I had it on the EU band not UK :oops:

Mine is/was a ham radio that has been widebanded, So it covers 10/11/12m bands. I can recive but not send. I will have it apart one of these days. Just need something to tied me over when laneing.

Paul

Paul_Humphreys said:
Mine is/was a ham radio that has been widebanded, So it covers 10/11/12m bands. I can recive but not send.
cough, nudge, but you only used it to receive anyway ;)

Jon Wildsmith said:
[quote="Paul_Humphreys":ufaeq0l8]Mine is/was a ham radio that has been widebanded, So it covers 10/11/12m bands. I can recive but not send.
cough, nudge, but you only used it to receive anyway ;)[/quote:ufaeq0l8]

That is all it does, well now anyway :mrgreen:

Paul

Paul, There one in the back of my Disco you can have or you can borrow my handheld one. All I have to do is remember to get them out the motor before I leave for Wales this afternoon. Can meet up near Shrewsbury or Welshpool on the way out if you want? or take a chance on me being able to get away Sun to meet up with you...Dunno if i'll be able to yet...fingers crossed lol.
Will give you bell when i'm leaving home later....if I remember :oops: ha ha ha

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Check yer wheel nuts too Keith in case they're the same pattern as Pauls wheel...

Thanks Keith, I have an hand held (well 2 of them). But looking for something to replace the main one.

Paul

Back