Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Error on screen

LC200-16

Country Flag
united_states
Hello ladies and gentleman,

New member here. Wondering if I can obtain assistance and also benefit from this forum.

So I was gone out of country for a few weeks and when I came back, my 2016 LC would not start. It was in garage all that time. Got the battery recharged and the LC runs fine but I keep getting this error on the screen. It would not go beyond “Checking Data” (see picture)

Also, when I filled up the tank, the pump stopped when it sensed full tank but my gauge shows about 75% full. Not sure if it relates to the problem above or not.

The LC drives fine. Sensors intact. Locks & unlocks fine. AC turns on. No other issues so far except what was mentioned above.

Would greatly appreciate it if someone can shed light on this and help me out :( FBDEB2A9-7DC4-45F6-BFCF-2562C84110A7.jpeg

Looks like a picture of an SD card - do you have one plugged into your radio?

The SD card is there. It is the same one that came with vehicle.

I’m questioning whether I just need to replace the SD card

Maybe. SD cards aren't very resilient! What's on the SD card - does it work if you take it out?

SD card is the one that came with this Toyota and has map/navigation etc on it. It is the same one that came with vehicle and I was wondering if anyone else encountered the error before I invest in a new SD card only to find out that SD wasn’t the issue

Back