Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Exhausting day at Pro Speed in Cardiff.

paul c

My 53 plate V8 needed a new exhaust. Toyota wanted £3000 for a complete system. After posting on here it became very clear that a stainless steel system was the way to go and that Charlie at Pro Speed in Cardiff was the man to do it.

So last Wednesday we left London at 5.00 am for the drive to Cardiff. Charlie swapped keys and off we went in a BMW diesel 3 series to explore Cardiff Castle, well worth the visit, and Cardiff Bay. :icon-cool: Charlie asked us to get back at 5.00 pm, which we did, as it was a full days work. He had been under pressure as a courier had not made a delivery on time but had managed to claw the time back and was just finishing. WOW!!!!!! :clap: What a beautiful job. He had fitted a complete stainless steel cat back exhaust with sports cats and back boxes. It is jointed in the middle so it can be removed and is a work of art. I had said to Charlie I wanted it to sound like a V8 but still be quiet on the motorway and he has managed this. The agreed price of £950 was paid, keys swapped, and we headed home arriving back at 9.30 pm.

What a difference in the driving on the motorway. It is more responsive, appears to be better on fuel, and best of all is quiet. My car has always had fault codes due to the age of the cats, one was a patent part, and running on LPG. The codes have now cleared on their own on the 160 mile journey home. :thumbup:

CHARLIES WORK AT PRO SPEED IS AWESOME AND COMES WITH A LIFETIME GUARANTEE:icon-wink:

I can highly recommend him. Thanks to the guys on here who put me in touch with him.

Good to hear your so pleased with the result Paul, Charlie is also pencilled in for when I need a new system....

Back