Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Facebook

Mblinko

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
so, I tried to link my FB account but got told that bit of the software is not available. We would like to share our travels but don't want to do everything twice.

Is is that possible ?

Getting content out of facebook is retty hard and usually limited to summary. What you might want to do is write your post here, and then share that post into facebook. If there is a link, the story will goto your account on facebook and will get the content embeded in ( rather than a summary and a url to the post here )

so, I tried to link my FB account but got told that bit of the software is not available. We would like to share our travels but don't want to do everything twice.

Is is that possible ?

How did you do that and what was the error? I've just tried it on a few accounts and it worked ok.

Getting content out of facebook is retty hard and usually limited to summary. What you might want to do is write your post here, and then share that post into facebook. If there is a link, the story will goto your account on facebook and will get the content embeded in ( rather than a summary and a url to the post here )
What he said :)

FB used to allow a way to sync the forum and a group / page there but they discontinued it which is a pain.
What you can do is put the story here ('cause we love stories and pics) and then share it to FB either by just copying and pasting the URL (FB and the forum have a chat and work out what to do) or click on the post number (bottom of each reply - there is a #1 #2 etc) Click that, click share.

So I went here .... And then got the error beneath. Seems the SW does it.

image.png
image.png

Ahh, just seen the error is a FB error. :doh:

Most odd. It worked fine for me.

Let me look into it.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Could you try again? I think I fixed it.

Working now :)

just need FB to be prime and to post from there to here :pray:

Back