Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

For Sale: Restored/Modified 1976 FJ40 Land Cruiser

Robert K

Country Flag
united_states
Fully restored and mildly customized FJ40 Land Cruiser for sale. Originally mustard yellow, repainted GM Arctic White. With the following custom features:

Chevy 350 V8 with Edelbrock carburetor and chrome valve covers
Ravin exhaust headers and side exhaust pipes

Warn front hubs
4" lift
Rancho 5000 shocks
BF Goodrich Radial All-Terrain T/A tires

ARB front bumper and bull bar
Toyota kanji rear bumper guards

Full roll cage
Bucket seats from a Nissan pickup, with shoulder belts
Rhino lined cargo area and fuel tank
CD/DVD/TV/GPS/Bluetooth
Custom grill half doors, half tailgate

This FJ40 is in excellent condition, like new and clean inside and outside and with all mechanicals functioning perfectly. 41,000 miles indicated (probably 141,000). Two small rust spots at the bottom rear of the body are the only defects.

Photos available on request, or on the vehicle's Craiglist listing, whose URL I can provide to you. (As a new forum member, I cannot post the URL.)

The Chevy V8 does not have any of the smog controls required when the vehicle was new in 1976. (It therefore runs very well, with no drivability problems and great power.) I registered the vehicle in Virginia as an antique, which exempts the vehicle from emission tests and inspections for smog controls. Please check the laws of your jurisdiction for whether the lack of smog controls will cause issues with registering the vehicle.

$16,000 or best offer.

Feel free to contact me by email at [email protected] or by telephone at 703-585-8114. Both the FJ40 and I are located in northern Virginia, so please take that into account in either the hour that you call or whether personally inspecting the vehicle will be possible.

Back