Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

FS: 1.8 X 2.0 awning and room with floor

Jacob100

Supporter
I'm upgrading this weekend so my old awning/room combo will be up for sale if anyone is interested.

It's a sand-coloured ARB-style jobbie of unknown provenance (other than it came from Chris's lockup a year or two ago).

IMG_4969.JPG

The awning itself has seen plenty of use, has lots of stains and the eyelets have been damaged in high winds but still work OK. The room is in much better condition and has not been used that much. Both covers and bags are present and intact. Looking for £100. Sheffield.

IMG_3348.JPG
3A759B89-F55B-4BED-A150-70E118F60FAB.jpg

Hi Jacob does this free stand or does it attach to a roof rack please ?

Hi Gav, attaches to bars or rack. Very dark and wet here but this is what it looks like. IMG_20210506_193635228.jpg

If gav isn't interested I'll be interested in this please Jacob

Just incase Gav or Josh decide against just expressing my interest too please Jacob

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thank you for popping over with the awning today Jacob. It was good to catch up again. Good to meet the family and show someone else my big boy toys.!! Look forward to meeting up again in July at the pub meet.

Likewise Gav - great to see all your new additions to both family and fleet. Thanks again for your hospitality and a quick drive in the 60.

Back