Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Happy day today

stumog

Country Flag
england
So as bad as yesterday was my new 80 got to my house.

As you see this is Chris's old cruiser which I thankfully have taken on. Now question for you guys out of respect for Chris

Should I carry on the grey ghost thred to so the journey it goes on to get back on the road or start a new build thread? Out to the group as I can't decide.

20220706_173935.jpg

Id personally start a new thread, But with Lots of reference to Chris's Commitment and dedication to the Cruiser, and this Forum, No one will Judge either way..

So glad it stayed on the family. As per Shane, new thread with the first post having a reference to its history.

I couldn't decide when I read your first post, but I thing @Shayne has a good suggestion - new thread, with link too old.

Glad to see that 80 going to a good home. It's a good truck.

Agree new thread, but with that reference to the original out of respect to all of Chris efforts, help & advice to everyone , past, present & future on this forum

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Stu, Pleased Grey Ghost is still a big part of the forum .
Yeh, same sentiments really, as above, new thread with a fitting introduction and references along the way of Chris and his great work.

Thanks for all your input chaps will have a think how to do the intro and post something up soon. In the mean time will sort some photos in advance for the thread to start

This is one of my favourite 80’s Look forward to seeing it again on these pages

You could add a link on Chris’ thread to your signature?

Back